Since we know that the food we eat significantly affects our bodies. Let us take action to help our bodies be successful and healthy to help reach our goals. Maybe you want to be able to travel or walk around Disneyland with friends, or even just accomplish tasks around your home. It is important for us to take intentional and positive steps to reach those goals.
Here are some simple steps to follow to take action:
- Write out your health and activity goals. Look at them daily.
- Avoid shopping when you are hungry. Avoid eating when you are feeling emotional.
- Be sure to buy items along the perimeter of the store, focusing on buying whole foods.
- Limit your sugar intake.
- Take time to food prep. Bring healthy snacks along to work for those mid day hunger pains.
- Be deliberate to improve how much you move. The American Heart Association recommends we take 10,000 steps or 5 miles a day.
- Eat home more often. Eat more veggies.
- Control your portion size, many restaurants serve dishes that feed 2-3 people!
- Be a role model for our children.
If you need help addressing strength training, postural correction, neck and back pain and you live in Corona, Norco, Eastvale, West Riverside, or Temescal Valley, please contact us at 951.733.6637 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a Physical Therapy Evaluation.